Every nonprofit has a story to tell. We help you tell it better.
(c)3 Marketing is a group of senior-level marketing professionals who feel a very real calling to pay back some of the blessings we’ve received by doing what we can to help nonprofits be even better at what they do. The name of our company originated with the “501(c)3” designation that many nonprofits carry. Several of our staff have worked in the nonprofit sector, so we get it.
Read our stories:
Who is (c)3 Marketing?
Our parent company, Love Scott & Associates, has been providing full-service creative marketing solutions to clients for 40 years. Although we’ve always been an organization known for integrity and creativity, at this stage of our careers, we’re honestly more interested in using our talents to help organizations that help people, than in using them for personal gain.
What Does (c)3 Marketing Do?
- Strategic Messaging
- Integrated Communications Concepts
- Brochures and Flyers
- Publications and Newsletters
- Public Relations
- Media Relations
- Social Media Strategies
- Fundraising/Informational Videos
- Logo Development
- Annual Reports
- Special Event Planning and Support Materials
- Website Design
Who Do We Work With?
We’ve helped larger nonprofits such as Alzheimer’s Association, Greater Iowa Chapter and Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa and also smaller, independent nonprofits such as Hawthorn Hill and Mahaska Safe Kids. And we’ve worked with nonprofit boards and staffs of every description. The bottom line is, the size and shape of your organization doesn’t matter to us as much as the good you’re doing.
Is (c)3 marketing Affordable?
The honest answer is…yes.
No matter the size of your organization, we can find a way to deliver our services in such a way that you get a solid return on your investment. We work with you to find a level of commitment both you and your board are comfortable with, making our creative communications concepts completely affordable to nonprofits.
- Alzheimer’s Association, Greater
- Iowa Chapter
- Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Bidwell Riverside Center
- Blessman Ministries
- Charles City Community School District
- Children’s Cancer Connection
- Des Moines Area Religious Council (DMARC)
- Girl Scouts of Greater Iowa
- Goodwill Industries of Central Iowa
- Hawthorn Hill
- IMPACT Community Action Program
- Iowa Department of Public Health
- Iowa Recycling Association
- Iowa Society of CPAs
- Iowa State Police Association
- Johnston Community Schools
- Joshua Christian Academy
- LifeServe Blood Center
- Lutheran Services in Iowa
- Meals from the Heartland
- My Angel Foundation
- Nature Conservancy in Iowa
- Okoboji Schools
- Stage West
- West Des Moines Community Schools
- Valley View Village
How Do I Learn More?
Call Andrea Love. She’s the president of our company and loves to talk about her passion, (c)3 Marketing. Andrea@c3marketinggroup.com • 515.223.1383